•  
  • Wednesday, August 27, 2008

    The Infamous Waja Window

    After lunch, driving back to the office, my car's driver side power window decided to go all chaotic on me. It decided it was time for me to have some fresh air. So it automatically winded down itself. Everytime I tried winding it up, it came back right down. At one point I was struggling with it as if someone else was trying to wind it down while I wind it up. It didn't help that it was raining quite heavily at the time.

    So you can imagine me driving down a busy SS2 junction, getting splashed by the rain and frantically pressing down the up button for the window. Then the phone rang...

    I figured due to the rain, the button on the door got wet. So it must have short circuit the electronics or something.

    Only in a Proton...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home