•  
  • Friday, August 22, 2008

    Lottery Luck

    I don't usually gamble or buy lottery tickets. The last time I bought one was during Chinese New Year and just because one of my aunt's work in the Toto shop, we'll just get her to punch the number in for us. Since I've been seeing cars with my license plate number (or close to it) a lot these few days, I decided to try my luck. So after lunch Mike and Meng decided to try their luck on the Jackpot lottery since the prize money is up to 14 million bucks!



    I just went for your normal Toto 4D buying my car number plate. Well, long story short, I didn't win the lottery. The closest I came to was 3rd prize as the number was 7410, 2 numbers short of what I bought. Better luck next time I guess.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home