•  
  • Saturday, August 09, 2008

    4 Eyed Family

    Recently, I have been getting blur visions which I usually blame on lack of sleep but this time it's lasted longer. It used to be half a day or one at most. Now it can go up to 3 days straight. Elaine seems to think it's my high cholesterol making its way up to my eye arteries. Nonsense.

    My suspicion that I might need glasses increased as my sister gave me news that she would need glasses. "Koko!!! No one wants to marry me liao!!"

    I tried comforting her by introducing the idea of contact lenses but the optometrist wanted her to try on glasses first. The poor girl, and she's only 21. I've never really had a problem with glasses. In fact I've always wanted glasses when I was a kid (somehow I thought it complimented my face) but to wear a pair at this age and to think of all the nuisance that comes with it ie. losing it, breaking it, playing sports with it etc.

    So as it might run in the family, I guess it's best I head over to see an optometrist myself.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home