•  
  • Thursday, December 27, 2007

    Island in the Sun

    Christmas was a blast, we had the whole shebang! Hung out with friends, dinner on the eve, turkey and all. Then a present opening Christmas morning. I think it's also partly due to having a kid in the family again. I guess my 3 year old cousin's enthusiasm brought out the Christmas spirit in all of us. I was the last generation of kids, so I used to get a lot. Now have to give a little la...

    Now that Christmas is out of the way, there is new years to look forward to, and where else than Penang. Having spent most of my years as a teenager in China, where my dad is based for work, it's always good to be back in the island. I ship out tomorrow and here's hoping for an awesome 2008.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home