•  
  • Tuesday, November 06, 2007

    1 and a half months later

    Tired, uninspired and feeling a tad bit burnt out. I never thought that the advertising industry would be so taxing on your tolerance to take in the seemingly endless workflow. Well I guess it’s a phase The AGENCY is in at the moment. Our business is at its’ peak and I’m the only designer working in the studio (despite the occasional visits from Peggy – the owner to help me out).

    Also getting to know a weird colleague that comes in for 1 and a half weeks and then leave because she couldn’t take the pressure didn’t help the situation. I was glad though, if I had to endure anymore of her Bollywood hip-hop music, I’d go crazy! Anyway that was a part of the past for The Agency like The Intern is. Imagine the nerve this guy had trying to pick a fight with me when I asked him to do a little small job – after deleting my working file which I had to re-do in 2 hours because of the deadline. Stupid KDU Mass Comm student who thinks he’s good because he had one class of Photoshop. I think he was the single most annoying person I have ever met other than Roby. I would just like to add that he will never survive in the real world.

    I barely caught any shut eye today, working my ass off to meet deadlines from stupid clients. Now that we’ve already hired a new designer, who will be coming in sometime in the middle of the month, hopefully things will look up. 1 and a half months in and I’m still surviving even though the workload is mad. Special thanks to Sheena, The Tall and Porky for hearing to me rant! Here’s to another 1 and a half months and hopefully much much more.

    Oh yeah, who’s up for spring cleaning? The studio really looks like Hurricane Advertising just came through.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home