•  
  • Saturday, November 17, 2007

    Create Outline

    “You will make that mistake one, someday. Any new designer will always make that mistake.” Meng claimed to me. That was about a month back and I was in The Agency for barely a month. I always thought to myself, who could make such a simple mistake. It’s just creating outline. How hard can it be?

    Well I stand before you today, 2 months into the job and yes, I forgot to create outline for one of my files before sending it off to the printers. Being cocky about it in the beginning is going to make me pay when Meng finds out about this. So here I am on a Saturday afternoon after being hurried by my AE to get the files e-mailed over to the printers.

    To my defence, I was trying to balance 3 jobs while I was outputting the files but then again I’m still going to get shit from Meng.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home