•  
  • Friday, August 24, 2007

    Ponder

    I have been consumed by what I hate. What I used to think was wrong. Life is peculiar, you sometimes think you know where you’re going but every once in a while there’s that bend in the road and you can’t see the big picture anymore.

    “Is this what you really want?” she asked.

    I was left to ponder my actions, that I was following my heart and it will be all right. I assured myself. I am quite excited actually, like a burden off my shoulders. Actions should have been taken long before now. Now that it has, a new challenge lies ahead.

    Maybe I should be more ambitious but let’s stick to what there is rather than straying too far into the future. There should be a plan somewhere. I will get into the feel within the coming months and make my plans from then on.

    "This should be good." I thought, "Time for some Winning Eleven..."

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home