•  
  • Saturday, August 25, 2007

    Dead Baterry


    As Sheena had decided to cook breakfast today, we had to go to the market and get some groceries. So as we hoped into the car that's when I found out the car baterry was dead. I remember changing it only a few months back but the Waja is just a baterry energy sucking vampire. It has happened before, barely 5-6 months and the baterry gives way and it all started when I changed to those new batteries that does not require you to fill in the baterry water. It's those modern ones where there's a light signal to tell if and when the baterry is weak.


    In the end I had to call the workshop and they sent a mechanic over to change my baterry. I opted for the old school types where you filled up the water. Still that cost me a whopping RM160. Let's hope my pay comes in before the 29th so I can head down to Penang for the Merdeka weekend. Anybody who is willing to contribute, please be my guest. You just have to pay for fuel and toll. I'll bring the battery. Heh!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger This is me fighting you with the truth said...

    you're most welcome babe.. :P

    11:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home