•  
  • Saturday, August 18, 2007

    Couldn't be bothered

    I was supposed to finish up this freelance job I got tonight but I just couldn’t be bothered. It’s a bloody weekend for crying out loud.

    I just want to chill. I can’t be bothered about work and serving customers to that extra degree just to show added value. Who needs the extra work and stress? It’s not like I get paid extra for any of this shit! Couldn’t be fuck about my manager text messaging me in the middle of the night asking me about updates on his account while he’s on holiday in China.

    Partly why I haven’t handed my resignation letter to my GM is because I want to hand it up to my manager and see the reaction on his face when I tell him. No changing my mind this time, no empty promises of a brighter future can keep me at this job any longer. No more facing fuckass jackass customers face to face.

    I’m excited about the new job, the possibility of a new start. Though I will miss the perks of IT Sales such as getaway trips to Rompin (which I am still to blog about) and of course the countless amount of free booze!

    What the heck! The alcohol was killing me anyway. So time to chill and dream of a better future to come...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home