•  
  • Wednesday, August 01, 2007

    All Marche-d Out

    On Sunday, Sheena and I decided to go for lunch at Marche, The Curve. She was telling me how it was and "all you can eat" restaurant. I clearly insisted that I remembered my colleagues talking about it but it was only for a certain day. The rest of the days, it's ala carte but she kept insisting that it was one price for as much food as you want! Since I'm wrong most of the time, I decided to go along with what she said.

    When we arrived, the waiter gave us two cards(kinda like the coffee bean cards where they chop if everytime you buy drink) for us to get chopped everytime we order food. This meant we had to pay for every food we ordered... ala carte style! I was right for once, hehe but we decided to eat there anyway.


    I was right! Only available on a Tuesday. With some strick terms and conditions...

    Everything looked so good there, we kinda over ordered. We got half a roasted chicken, smoked salmon pizza, chicken cream sauce pasta and a salami sausage - 1 foot. To our amazement the food really sucked. The chicken was a knock off from Kenny Rogers. The salmon on the pizza was too salty. The pasta plained sucked and the salami sausage was also too salty. We still pigged out because we were starving.


    We needed TJ's help to finish the pizza though. He then complained that his Fish & Chips took 20 minutes to arrive as everybody was cutting his cue. The bill came up to a whopping RM 122. With TJ's portion only RM16. Fucking "all you can eat" my ass!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home