•  
  • Friday, August 12, 2005

    Life is so Hazy


    For the past two days, The Star newspaper came out with headlines such as 'Bad Air Day' to 'Haze-rdous'. Working in KL hasn't halped my situation with the haze one bit. Actually come to think of it, anywhere in Selangor would be a shit place to be in. I have resorted in driving to KL(which means I have to wake up earlier to beat the jam) rather than taking the LRT, you could actually feel the smoke on your skin.

    I remember when it first happened. I was sitting on my desk and the view from the 17th floor offered a spectacle view. A view which was soon covered in smoke, like in the movies. The end of the world had somehow started and the people in the office building always gets it. We even had a joke in the office that when we went out for a smoke, we were adding to the haze.

    It came to a point when even our office had to supply us with face mask. Talk about benefits... Funky!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Meng said...

    it looks like diapers with g-strings

    5:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home