•  
  • Monday, July 11, 2005

    Of what Movies were made to be

    I was flipping channels when I came across "Me, Myself and Irene" on Star Movies. It's a comedy but it didn't feel up my funny bone. It kind of got me down. I really don't know why but I'm guessing I just wanted my happy ending.

    Entertaining as they are, movies can sometimes be cruel and harsh. It's not exactly what reality should be and I suppose that watching too much movies can just ruin your expectation of what reality should be. I've been a movie freak since the days of renting videos(pre-VCD piracy).

    Still sometimes I can't help myself thinking that I would get that happy ending with a cool song playing in the background while there is a close up of me smiling. Today I'm not smiling... Hopefully someday soon I will.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home