•  
  • Sunday, April 17, 2005

    Joke of the Day

    Yesterday after our session of futsal. Roby, my annoying but sometimes smart friend, comes up to me and ask for a cigarette. I answered without hesitation, "Under my t-shirt, the red one". This particular t-shirt was the one i wore to play futsal hence it was remarkably wet. So he was picking it up and pushing it around but found no box of cigarettes. Then he kept asking,"Where, where??". So I was honest with him and told him,"No lah, it's not there. I just wanted you to touch my soaking sweaty t-shirt." and everybody started to burst in laughter. Later I gave him a cigarette for his troubles.

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Eaglet said...

    why why why??
    why?why cannot link , huh?

    10:14 AM  
    Blogger ian said...

    cause i like it personal...

    buehehehehehehhehe

    8:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home