•  
  • Wednesday, March 30, 2005

    Black & White


    Sometimes I look around and wonder what the world would be like in grey. Like an old silent movie with music in the background. Of course change it to the modern music that we have today. I kind of think looking at stuff in black and white make it a little more receptive to the eye. It isn't as annoying as staring at a bright red picture and then trying to readjust your eyeballs back to normal lighting. Anyway was out the whole day today and decided to take pictures in B&W. Turned out pretty cool. Gave that nostalgic feel and also the pictures look great. Always had an affection for the B&W. Would have been much cooler if it was in film.


    I was actually waiting for it to rain today. Took it's damn sweet time to come. The weather was not that bad today actually. It was a slight mixture of a gloomy Wednesday afternoon and a bright sun shinning Sunday. Now that April is almost here, that does mean the start of the raining season in Malaysia. It happens every year. The heat comes to virtually cooks you alive. When the rain finally comes, we get very excited and label it as "new times" to come. Soon we will forget about the heat and get annoyed by the rain. It will rain so often that going out of the house would mean struggling with the typhoon type weather. In general Malaysians are lazy, so trying to fight the rain kind of gets "sucky" after a while. Then we will wish so much it stops raining that the heat will return and the cycle goes on.


    Hanged out with Dimar for almost the whole day. Just chillin at his crib watching dvds. Under the influence of course. I do not know what's up with this Indonesian ex-house mate of mine but lately he's been up and about trying to get stuff to smoke. He supposedly quit when I was staying with him. The several times I invited him to join me, he declined. I did get him to join me a few occasions but that was just so he could sleep and get up in time for class the next day. Anyway scored with him, which i haven't done in a long time. Feels kinda weird. He also took me to Shah Alam to get my sister's car. A job well done to the workshop if I can say. Well it better be at par, for the price I paid. Dimar has always been my second car. Can count on him no matter what unless of course he is busy doing something else. That usually means he is with his chick. Oh and Shak was the one that got us the contact to score. So unusual, I have never asked Shak help me score and I haven't scored with Dims in a while. All in all a good and weird day. All deserved to be in Black & White.


    Can't get this song out of my head; The Killers - Everything Will Be Alright. Hopefully everything will be alright... hehe. Off to presentation I go!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home